Bold predictions from the Canal St. Chronicles Staff for the Saints vs. Bucs game on Divisional Round Sunday.
- Drew Brees and Tom Brady both throw for 300+ yards.
- Team with the better turnover margin wins.
- Saints streak of not allowing a 100-yard rusher comes to an end.
- Saints streak of not allowing a 300-yard passer comes to an end.
- Saints lose.
- Marshon Lattimore keeps his son in check, and Mike Evans registers zero catches.
- Marquez Callaway goes off, 100+ yards and 1 TD.
- Bucs win 56-0.
- Marshon Lattimore has an INT.
- Alvin Kamara has 200 total yards.
- Mike Evans makes a catch on Marshon Lattimore.
- Tom Brady has 400+ yards.
- Lil’Jordan Humphrey gets a TD.
- Marcus Davenport gets 2 sacks.
- Drew Brees throws 3 picks.
- Saints still win.
- Saints get 4+ sacks despite Hendrickson not playing again.
- Saints O line doesn’t give up a sack in return.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.