Brady has jokes. Arians is crawfish-red. Training camps are here.
A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- Not so fast, my friend! Five reasons why the Bucs in fact will NOT repeat as Super Bowl champs!
- Buccaneers soak in their White House visit. The champs were received by president Biden to celebrate their Super Bowl win. The delegation was led by Tom Brady himself.
- Longtime NFL and Falcons coach Greg Knapp dies after being struck by a car. Reports state that Knapp was riding his bicycle in a bicycle lane when he was struck by a driver. The man stopped to help, but Knapp never regained consciousness and passed away on Thursday, July 22.
- What are the biggest Falcons camp battles? Training camps are here and every year, some unknown players make a name for themselves and make the team. Others fade and are cut, never to be heard from again. Which are the biggest camp battles for the Falcons this summer?
- Falcons training camp preview: offensive tackle. Jake Matthews and Kaleb McGary are well established as the left and right tackle starters for the Falcons. However, what is Atlanta’s depth behind those two to protect Matt Ryan from the outside pass rush?
- Panthers 2021 season opener countdown: 54 days to go. No. 54 Shaq Thompson is one of Carolina’s pillar as a linebacker. A former first round pick, Thompson is entering his seventh season in the NFL.
- Panthers season opener countdown: 53 days to go. This installment is devoted to No. 53, edge rusher Brian Burns. The pass rusher was touted as the 13th best in the NFL in 2020 by PFF, and figures to be a key player for a Carolina defense that was often exploited last season.
- Panthers season opener countdown: 52 days to go. Denzel Perryman is the focus of this piece. Penciled as the likely starting middle linebacker for Carolina, Perryman who left the Los Angeles Chargers for Carolina this offseason, will be the next player to try to fill the enormous shoes left empty by the retired Luke Kuechly.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.