Here are the latest developments regarding players entering or exiting the league’s health and safety protocols:
- Andrew Wiggins has cleared protocols, Monte Poole of NBC Sports Bay Area tweets. The Warriors forward practiced on Monday and is probable to play on Tuesday against Denver, Kendra Andrews of NBC Sports Bay Area tweets. Wiggins entered protocols on the 19th.
- Guard Jordan Poole has also cleared protocols, Shams Charania of The Athletic tweets. He’ll return to the Warriors’ facility on Tuesday but won’t play as the team needs to assess his conditioning, Anthony Slater of The Athletic tweets.
- Kings center Alex Len is listed as questionable to play on Tuesday, which indicates he’s cleared protocols, James Ham of The Kings Beat tweets.
- Suns guard Elfrid Payton returned to action on Monday after clearing protocols, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski tweets. Payton entered protocols on Sunday, so apparently he had a false positive.
- We noted earlier on Monday that Blazers coach Chauncey Billups has entered protocols. Assistant coach Roy Rogers is also in protocols, Aaron Fentress of The Oregonian tweets.
- Anthony Tolliver‘s 10-day contract with the Pelicans has been voided after he tested positive, Will Guillory of The Athletic tweets. Tolliver was signed on Sunday.
- Moses Wright, who has been playing on a 10-day contract with the Clippers, has also entered protocols, Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN tweets.